Saturday 16 November 2013

Sex Drugs and..... Sausage rolls?

Last week with my uni we had a trip to Amsterdam, Holland. I was originally a bit hesitant about going on this trip I kept thinking of everything that could go wrong and didnt like being away, but it was fine and I don't understand why i kept worrying while I was there. I wanted to share a couple of photos with you from my week. The weather there was ridiculously cold, I have also never been so annoyed with people on bikes in my life!


I will have another post which is also to do with Amsterdam but it needs it own post completely! Hope you liked this post! Christmas posts starting soon ;D 


1 comment:

  1. So jealous! I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam. :) xx

    -Natasha
    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete