Friday 9 August 2013

MUA One Direction: Kiss You Lip Sticks and Lip Gloss || Review

In Superdrug the make up brand MUA, not that long ago brought out a One Direction collection, I have previously done a review on the Little Things: Nail Varnish which I will link here. If you don't know what MUA is it is a make up brand that is only in superdrug stores where alot of the products range from £1 to around £6 (everything used to be £1). These are the last two things I picked up from the collection, They also have a cheek tint that i wanted to get but they didnt have any left and I also want to get the other colours they have.
I picked up the Naill lipstick in 'Moments' this is a really natural pink colour. I'm want to start to wear lipsticks I own quite a few I just never really wear them. I am a tad scared of wearing bright colours (even though I own a lipstick from Rimmel London's Kate Moss Collection in a bright cherry red colour) I always lean towards the more natural colours and corals. Its a matt colour with a very very slight hint of shimmer, This also leaves your lips feeling soft and nourished a bit like a lip balm. I love the packaging, The shape of it reminds me of the Mac lipsticks. The lipstick it's self has 1D logo and ' XOXO' embossed onto it. I want to try and get the other lipsticks in this collection and this is one I will get again I love it that much!   £3.00
The Last thing I picked up from the One Direction collection was the 'Zayn loves....Watermelon' Kiss You Lip Polish (Lip Gloss). I have had one of these before from MUA from the Love Hearts Collection in a light pink colour. I absolutely hate Lip Gloss, I hate the feel of them on my lips and they always feel really sticky. This isn't like that in anyway I find it to be more of a lip balm, like the Maybelline Baby Lips but with more pigment. I picked up one of the lighter colours which is a very light pink, this also has a very light shimmer to it and is also. Like the lipstick this is long lasting and also leaves your lips feeling soft and nourished.  £2.50

Have you tried anything from the MUA One Direction collection and what do you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great color =)

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete